Private Paris city tour full day with Lunch at Eiffel Tower , Seine Cruise
- Duration: 6 Hours
Discover the highlights of Paris on an interactive 4-hour tour with a private driver guide.
Meet your guide at your hotel , and set off to explore the Latin Quarter, notable for the Sorbonne university campus and its bohemian vibe. Pass the scenic Place du Châtelet and imposing Louvre Museum, as well as the Haussmann designed Place de l’ Opéra.
Admire the triumphant Place Vendôme and the expansive Place de la Concorde at the end of the Champs-Élysées. See the iconic columns of La Madeleine, the complex of buildings of the Ecole Militaire, and the museums and monuments of Les Invalides. Experience the sidewalk café culture of St. Germain-des-Pres. Enjoy ample photo stops along the way.
Enjoy a 1 hours commented seine river cruise .
Drive back to your hotel .
- Private driver guide for 4 Hours of paris city tour
- Transfer back to your hotel
- Seine River cruise Bateaux Parisiens 1 Hours
- lunch at Eiffel Tower the Jules Vernes
- Lunch at the Restaurant Le 58 at the 1st floor of the eiffel tower . A ticket for the Eiffel tower lift to the 2st floor is included .